Find the joy and capture it. -HappyLifeQuotes.com
- All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. Charles M. Schulz
- Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room at both ends. Unknown
- Love is a great beautifier. Louisa May Alcott
- Love is a game in which one always cheats. Honore de Balzac
- You haven’t lost your smile at all, it’s right under your nose. You just forgot it was there. Unknown
A boy is a magical creature, you can lock him out of your workshop, but you can’t lock him out of your heart. You can get him out of your study, but you can’t get him out of your mind. Unknown
Boys do not grow up gradually. They move forward in spurts like the hands of clocks in railway stations Cyril Connolly
Boys have their soft and gentle moods too. You would suppose by the morning racket that nothing could be more foreign to their nature than romance and vague sadness. . . . But boys have hours of great sinking and sadness, when kindness and fondness are peculiarly needful to them. Henry Ward Beecher
Every boy wants someone older than himself to whom he may go in moods of confidence and yearning. The neglect of this child’s want by grown people . . . is a fertile source of suffering. Henry Ward Beecher
Of all the animals, the boy is most unmanageable. Plato
The sweetest roamer is a boy’s young heart. George Edward Woodberry
Here are cute funny quotes by Phyllis Diller, Will Rogers, Mark Twain and many more:
- Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. Phyllis Diller
- Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties. Unknown
- A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.
- A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
- Adults are just obsolete children. Dr Seuss
Want to find a fine friendship but you see no friendly faces? There is no fast and furious reason to fly the friendly skies to find one. Nor do you need to fabricate any fine feathered friends. Don’t feel fretful—feel fantastic for your efforts! Your fabulous foresight will unfailingly find you a faithful friend!
Familiar or foreign, consider these funny fat-free friendship quotes to be a fountain of featherhead knowledge.
A friend helps you when you fall, but a best friend laughs their butt off because they’re the one who tripped you in the first place. Unknown
A friend is like an Oreo, its not always that great, but it always gets better! Erin Westbrook
A friend is someone who will bail you out of jail. A best friend is the one that will be sitting next to you in the cell saying ‘That was awesome.’ Anonymous
A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else. Unknown
A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday. Erma Bombeck