Here are some Einstein quotes to ponder, to help you look at life from the perspective of a tremendous genius. And some of the quotes will make you laugh out loud…yes, he was also very funny!
- A human being is a part of the whole, called by us Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty.
- A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
- A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem.
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?
- Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.
- Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.