Find the joy and capture it. -HappyLifeQuotes.com
- All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. Charles M. Schulz
- Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room at both ends. Unknown
- Love is a great beautifier. Louisa May Alcott
- Love is a game in which one always cheats. Honore de Balzac
- You haven’t lost your smile at all, it’s right under your nose. You just forgot it was there. Unknown
Cute Quotes about LIfe
Cute is when a person’s personality shines through their looks. Like in the way they walk, every time you see them you just want to run up and hug them.
That’s the secret to life… replace one worry with another. Charlie Brown
Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited. Charlie Brown
I’d much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships. Gilda Radner
As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. Ben Hogan
Laughter is the closest distance between two people. Victor Borge
You grow up the day you have your first real laugh at yourself.
Best thing about life its never so bad that it can’t get worse. Author Unknown
When someones you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth.
Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would I’d never leave. Winnie the Pooh
I do not believe in an afterlife, although I am bringing a change of underwear. Woody Allen
Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.
If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I’d be picking roses for a lifetime. Swedish Proverb
The difference between try and triumph is a little umph. Unknown
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. Albert Einstein
It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like “What lunch?” Winnie the Pooh
Wish on everything. Pink cars are good, especially old ones. And stars of course, first stars and shooting stars. Planes will do if they are the first light in the sky and look like stars. Wish in tunnels, holding your breath and lifting your feet off the ground. Birthday candles. Baby teeth. Francesca Lia Block
Life is short and so is money. Bertolt Brecht
Challenges make life interesting, however, overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. Mark Twain
Sometimes I’m so sweet even I can’t stand it. Julie Andrews
Life is rather like a tin of sardines. We’re all of us looking for the key. Alan Bennett
The main purpose of holding children’s parties is to remind yourself that there are children more awful than your own. Unknown
Boys are like parking spaces, all the good ones are taken.
Here are cute funny quotes by Phyllis Diller, Will Rogers, Mark Twain and many more:
- Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. Phyllis Diller
- Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties. Unknown
- A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.
- A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
- Adults are just obsolete children. Dr Seuss